Internal Auditor Training
Internal auditor course is designed to train the candidate on the required standard.
The training includes a class room session of normally two days, which includes
- A group exercise, and
- Some practical illustrations
How is the training helpful?
- It helps the candidate to understand the need of the standard and perform the audits in a systematic manner.
- It helps the candidate to perform the internal audits and manage the audit plan in accordance with the relevant certification.
The structure of the course:
- Introduction to the relevant standard.
- Introduction to audits, definition and types of audits.
- The planning and preparation for internal audit
- Individual and group exercises
- Writing the internal auditor examination and summing up.
What will you gain?
At the end of the training the candidate shall get the training certificate which will be internationally traceable.